When: Every Monday - Wednesday - Thursday
Duration: 3 Hours
Language: English, Greek
Locations: Monday Therma to Nealia - Wednesday Faros to Agios Georgios - Friday Chrysostom.
Capacity: This activity can be attended by up to 10 people
Ikaria is well known as a hiking destination, cause of the various levels of the ground. There are many paths on the island that you can go hiking.... on the mountain, on the coastal sides, or by the shore.
The scenery changes all the time depending on the season, even the time of the day that you may decide to go for hiking, walking on more or less smooth paths with their level of difficulty varying.
You can consider hiking as a total physical exercise, which significantly affects your physical well-being (cardiovascular system, muscles, joints, tissues e.t.c.).
The only thing for sure is that ...you discover your limits every time you decide to take a visit to an old village, mines, watermills, churches, or even monasteries.
We start by giving an appointment in a certain place at a certain time.
The attendants come by themselves and must appear at least 20 minutes before the start of the hiking route. The hiking route ends at the place where we will begin.
Cause of the variousness of the ground some paths are not recommended for people who have injuries, recent surgeries, and health problems. It is wise to contact us to inform you about the program of the route and then book the activity.
- Enjoy the wonderful scenery, the Greek sun, and the beauties of the island by walking on it
- Take full advantage of the days you have to spend on the island by adding a new training experience
- In case you want to attend/book your favorite activity, and may not be available, send an inquiry mail to us...we will try our best to service you!
- Train yourself during your vacations
- Visit places that can not be reached by car or any other means.
- Lose weight, get stronger, and feel the good vibes during the days you spend on the island
- Send away all the stress you may feel
- Take photos and share the experience