When: Check booking availability per month
Duration: 1 hour
Language: English, Greek
Capacity: This activity can be attended by up to 8 people
Active holidays...means waking up every morning at the 'Blue Zone' Ikaria Island, and giving the best to your body with Functional Training program.
Your daily life is demanding, and your body and mind must always be alert to respond to all the matters and issues you meet in your life, so many times the lack of time to do something for yourself is often met...
During your holidays in Ikaria, through the functional training program, cease the chance to do something for yourself, to feel better and get a healthier and stronger body by the time you leave the island.
Functional training is a kind of training without the need for a variety of machines and equipment in general. Functional training exercises are often used to recover from an injury or surgery for the person can regain their strength.
In addition, it includes a variety of exercises to keep the body in shape. Just because these kinds of exercises can be done by anyone regardless of age, weight, gender, etc., and without the possibility of injury, they could be considered to be the most reliable fitness programs.
We start by performing exercises to warm up all the body muscles by enhancing blood circulation.
According to your age, physical condition, and training experience we execute exercises by standing up or laying down on your mattress or towel. Many times a circuit exercise program is recommended to be executed by the attendant.
At the end of our session to bring your body back to normal we also do stretching, by taking deep inhalations and exhalations.
The session can take place indoors or outdoors as the attendant may decide.
- Enjoy the wonderful scenery, under the greek sun, next to a shore, or in an indoor place
- Train yourself during your vacations
- In case you want to attend/book your favorite activity, and may not be available, send an inquiry mail to us...we will try our best to service you!
- Recover from any injury or surgery that you may have
- Lose weight, get stronger, and feel the good vibes during the days you spend on the island
- Send away all the stress you may feel
- Take photos and share the experience