Cooking Lessons of Ikarian food
When: Check booking availability per month
Duration: 3 hours
Language: English, Greek
Capacity: This activity can be attended by up to 10 people
Greek cuisine is well-known all over the world...
Ikaria belongs to the ‘Blue Zones’ areas according to the list of National Geographic. That means that the way people live eat, and their daily act brings them very close to the age of being a hundred years old.
One of the main reasons for Ikarian's longevity is not only the way they cook but also the kind of food they preferred to eat.
If you want to find out the secrets of the longevity of the 'Blue Zone' Ikaria Island, then you have to attend this activity.
What about having the chance of taking Ikarian's food cooking lessons...
We will meet at Chrisostomo village, we must have plenty of time to wash and cut the vegetables, separate the legumes that we will cook, and do all the necessary work to prepare a home cooking Ikarian meal.
Not only main dishes but also appetizers will be on the menu of our teaching classes.
You will have the opportunity to take part in the preparation of cooking and eating your Ikarian meal. After the meal is ready it will be served in ecological packaging to be consumed by the people that attend the activity.
All our recipes are for vegetarians, we don't use meat from any kind of animal.
So grab the opportunity to learn about Greek cooking meals, have fun... with your "fellow students", and taste one plate of the most beautiful Greek food.
- Enjoy yourself during your vacations by learning about Greek culture, homemade cooking, etc.
- In case you want to attend/book your favorite activity, and may not be available, send an inquiry mail to us...we will try our best to service you!
- Take full advantage of the days you have to spend on the island by adding a new...cooking experience
- Feel the good vibes during the days you spend on the island
- Cease the chance of doing something very different than any other before during your summer vacations
- Take photos and share the experience
- Visit one of the most beautiful villages on the island